The Best Diet Pills - Which Diet Pills Work?
Before we get into which are the "Best Diet Pills" it is important to understand the difference between anti-obesity drugs and diet pills (diet supplements, weight loss supplements, fat burners, etc.)
Anti-obesity drugs may:
- Suppress the appetite. Epilepsy medications and catecholamines and their derivatives (such as amphetamine-based drugs) are the main tools used for this. Drugs blocking the cannabinoid receptors may be a future strategy for appetite suppression.
- Increase the body's metabolism.
- Interfere with the body's ability to absorb specific nutrients in food. For example, Orlistat (also known as Xenical and Allī) blocks fat breakdown and thereby prevents fat absorption.
The Best Diet Pills do the exact same thing, the only difference is that some anti-obesity drugs have severe and often life-threatening side effects. Some anti-obesity drugs like Alli, Orlistat and Acomplia have side effects that can be publicly humiliating. Just read the customer reviews - Yikes!
What are "The Best Diet Pills" ?
The best diet pill are diet pills that are safe, effective and affordable. The majority of diet pills are made with all-natural ingredients - no drugs, just herbal extracts and things that you would consume on a daily basis. The problem with diet pills is that there are so many diet pills available that it makes finding the best diet pill a little more difficult.
There are tens of thousands of diet pills from diet pills and fat burners to the dangerous prescription anti-obesity diet pills. Anybody who has suffered from being overweight knows that you just don't feel right, you may be a bit sluggish, or your health and your heart may be at a high risk. That makes finding the best diet pills that much more important to us. The Diet Pills industry is extremeley large - Americans spend well into the Billions when it comes to losing weight. Living a healthy has become very important to many people.
Diet Pills or Fat Burners?
Fat Burners or "thermogenics" are supplements that are used to stimulate the body's burning of fat and calories. Thermogenics increase the metabolism of the body's adipose tissue which generates heat ie. thermogenesis.
The "original" thermogenic was ephedra, which is now a banned supplement. When ephedra was banned, there were plenty of other thermogenics that were ready to take its place. Almost all fat burners contain some sort of ephedra-like stimulant. There is bitter orange (citrus aurantium), capsicum, synephrine and of course caffeine.
There are fat burners that contain quite a few stimulants and some that are stimulant free. A true fat burner isn't stimulant free because it lacks those ingredients that increase your metabolic rate and thermogenesis. Many of the stimulant free "fat burners" actually aid weight loss in a different way. They can block carbs, inhibit fat absorbtion or decrease or eliminate your appetite (appetite suppressants) all together.
I personally will take a strong fat burner and an appetite suppressant. By taking both of these together, and with a decent diet I was able to lose 10 pounds in one month.
The Best Diet Pill Ingredients
The ingredients that helped me lose weight might be totally different then the ingredients that helped my sister, my neighbor, or anyone else for that matter. The thing is, you need to find a diet pill that works for you and stick with it. I have probably tried 20 different fat burners. I finally found one that worked for me. Was it the ingredients or combination of ingredients? Who knows! But I found a diet pill that worked and now I cycle it into my diet and excercise routine. Diet Pill "cycling" is pretty common. I will ususally go 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. This is extremely important because of the bodys ability to build a tolerance to diet supplements that you take.
Some of the ingredients that are extremely popular in diet pills are:
- Caffeine - Caffeine is one of the most popular stimulants in the world. Caffeine is great because it is fast acting.
- Synephrine HCl - Synephrine is a stimulant, similar to caffeine and ephedrine. It is thought to have similar effects in terms of providing an energy boost, suppressing appetite and increasing metabolic rate leading to the burning or more calories.
- Chocamine - Chocamine is a powerful stimulant that possesses hunger-demolishing properties.
- Green Tea - Green Tea is one of the best anti-oxidants which provides countless benefits to the body. One of those benefits is that Green Tea has an incredible ability to promote fat loss.
- Yohimbine, or Yohimbe - Yohimbine has been shown to decrease fat synthesis in the body by increasing fatty acid mobilization.
- Glucomannan - Glucomannan is a natural appetite suppressant. It is a fiber that expands in your digestive. Not only does Glucomannan suppress your appetite but it is an extremely safe and effective way to cleanse your GI system/
- Coleus Forskholii - Forskolin has been shown to increase thyroid hormone production as well as stimulate thyroid hormone release. The thyroid is responsible for metabolic rate via the hormones it releases. Therefore, increasing production of the thyroid results in an increase in metabolism.
There are hundreds of other ingredients that are truly amazing. Research is the key in finding the ingredient that will work best for you!
Choosing the Best Diet Pill
With so many diet pills available, the truth is the majority of diet pills don't work. That is where we come in.
We are on a quest to find the best diet pills. As we search and review the 1000's of the best diet pills we and our readers continuously update our site with diet pill reviews, information and our personal experiences with diet pills. As we find the best diet pills, the rankings of these products will change.
We promsie to bring you information on only the best diet pills.
If you have found a good diet pill, or if there is diet pill that you want us to review - please be sure to let us know!